|Natural Red Lips|
How to redden lips Naturally, choose some of them:
|licking the lips|
- Wipe honey to the lips every day routine. Leave 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water.
- Prepare as much lime juice 2 tablespoons. 2 tablespoons warm water. Combine lemon juice and warm water, and stir. Apply to your lips and leave 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Combine honey or sugar with a few drops of olive oil. Rub on your lips. Wait and rinse with clean water.
- Wipe rose water on the lips before going to bed. How to use rose water can be done every day.
- Apply a small amount of butter evenly to lips. Do it before going to bed.
- Mix turmeric powder with 1 tablespoon milk. Stir until smooth and apply to lips for approximately 5 minutes, then wash with water.
- Prepare 50 grams of mashed avocado and 2-3 drops of olive oil. Then mix the avocado with olive oil. Apply evenly on the lips. Leave it until 6 minutes and rinse using clean water. Do it before going to bed.
- Beneficial almond oil provides moisture to the lips. Prepare almond oil, apply to lips before bed.
- blend some coriander leaves and mix with water. Apply on lips evenly and let stand 20 minutes. Clean mouth with warm water.
- Stay away from caffeinated drink such as coffee and leave the smoking habit. This is because the nicotine contained in cigarettes can make black lips. The habit of licking the lips can cause the lips to be more quick to dry and pale.